Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Little Granny's Baby Rocker

Boy, do I have grandmas and babies on the brain lately!  My sister is having her first grandchild like right now.....if the Mom will cooperate.  Seems Mom drank some caster oil today to help slide things along!! Lord have mercy!  Anway, finding this little vintage rocker seemed fitting for the mood.  The only problem is that it needs some reweaving on the seat, but since I'm really not into that sort of thing too much, I decided to give it a little lacy pillow seat and cover for the back.  It's going to Miss Minnie's Shop....................... It was a real find at my favorite Habitat for Humanity Resale Shop for $10.            I love it but I have to let it go. I can't keep everything, that is according to my husband!     Wonder how he would feel if I cleared out all of those golf clubs that he has collected over the years!  Anyway, what do yall think??
                                                                          

No comments:

My favorite stuff

  • Donuts
  • Iced Vanilla Coffee
  • Finding Junk and making it beautiful
  • Spending Time with my Sister
  • Holidays with my family
  • Poirot movies
  • reading murder mysteries
  • searching shabby chic stuff on ebay
  • writing stories and blogging
  • snuggling with my husband and my kitty kats
  • comfortable pajamas
  • slot machines
  • yard sales
  • hunting through estate sales and thrift shops
  • going to antique shops
  • eating out with my sister
  • having lunch with my husband
  • having lunch with my son
  • vanilla wafer cookies
  • pedicures and pink toenail polish
  • Lavender scented soaps and body wash
  • Good makeup