I am mostly directing this post to those of you who have been married for a long period of time, but I might be wrong. It could happen to newlyweds too.
It's just that I believe we start to think more alike and become more alike the longer we are married. For instance................
My husband and I gave the same Valentine Cards to each other on our 26th Valentines Day.
Then on our 31st Valentines Day we once again, gave each other
the same Valentine Cards............
Of course, we both laughed and said it would probably never happen again. Well, I guess we will just have to wait and see if
our 35th Valentines Day cards are a matching pair.
I'd say we are definitely a matched pair. Mr. Sissie is my Darling
and his love means everything to me. Ain't it sweet??? Awh, shucks honey pie, sugar dumplin, snookems.
What do you call your honey?????
My favorite stuff
- Iced Vanilla Coffee
- Finding Junk and making it beautiful
- Spending Time with my Sister
- Holidays with my family
- Poirot movies
- reading murder mysteries
- searching shabby chic stuff on ebay
- writing stories and blogging
- snuggling with my husband and my kitty kats
- comfortable pajamas
- slot machines
- yard sales
- hunting through estate sales and thrift shops
- going to antique shops
- eating out with my sister
- having lunch with my husband
- having lunch with my son
- vanilla wafer cookies
- pedicures and pink toenail polish
- Lavender scented soaps and body wash
- Good makeup