Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Santa's Snow Boots

I know everyone is quite busy during the Holiday Season so I'll just show you a little project that I've taken to my booth.

Found these rubber booths in another Vendor's warehouse.  She said why don't you take these and see what you can do with them...
well, I couldn't say no!  This is what I created....

Santa's Snow Booths!
A little bit of white chalk paint, some fur trim and some glitter...
 Then some greenery, floral bling, ribbon and red ornaments....


Turned out pretty cute...don't you think???  If they don't sell they are coming back home with me for my front porch.

I think they'll go great with this ornament wreath from Home Depot.  All I did was add the bow.
 
Okay, that's it for now.  Everybody get back to your projects.  And don't forget to show them to us!

                                             ~~hugs~~
                                             Sissie

8 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Awwww...those boots are darling!! I wish they could withstand the elements. I have an old ugly pair from 15 years ago and they would be cute on my front porch.

Hope you are having a great holiday season, my friend! :)

Jane xx

NanaDiana said...

Those boots are just darling. What a cute idea. Your wreath is great, too...but red? You do red? That's the big surprise for me! xo Diana

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Sissie, those are adorable! I love your creative mind! Merry Christmas!
hugs,
Linda

Mari said...

Sissie the boots are too cute ;-) just luv them....

Hugs~
Mari

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh those are so cute! What a great idea!

Cindy

Connie said...

I just love simple and creative ideas . . . Thank you, these are adorable.
Connie :)

Okio B Designs said...

I love your boots! I left mine black and put them on the porch. Now you have me thinking of painting them for next year!

Jeanine

Debbie said...

What a great idea, Sissie!
They look wonderful!
I'd definitely be keeping those for myself!
Merry Christmas!
xo791

My favorite stuff

  • Donuts
  • Iced Vanilla Coffee
  • Finding Junk and making it beautiful
  • Spending Time with my Sister
  • Holidays with my family
  • Poirot movies
  • reading murder mysteries
  • searching shabby chic stuff on ebay
  • writing stories and blogging
  • snuggling with my husband and my kitty kats
  • comfortable pajamas
  • slot machines
  • yard sales
  • hunting through estate sales and thrift shops
  • going to antique shops
  • eating out with my sister
  • having lunch with my husband
  • having lunch with my son
  • vanilla wafer cookies
  • pedicures and pink toenail polish
  • Lavender scented soaps and body wash
  • Good makeup