Friday, February 27, 2015

Creating pretty metal angel wings...

Hello everyone!  Hope you are staying warm and cozy in your part of the world.
Meanwhile back here at the beach I've been spending my indoor time creating a few things.
I created these angel wings by embellishing a metal angel wing wall décor.  I added lace garland and a rosette center with a little bling button.  I just love the look and they are large and really make a statement in a room.

This one is available on eBay.

I used a cream colored lace garland for this one.  It has already sold in my booth at Calabash Marketplace.
This is a fun and easy project but if you want one now you'll find it on Ebay. *I know, shameless plug!

Okay, that's it for now.  Hope you find some creative time to make something beautiful and share with us. 

                                           ~~hugs~~
                                            Sissie

10 comments:

NanaDiana said...

You are a shameless hussy, you! lol I LOVE those, Sissie, and you can be as shameless as you want because you do such lovely work. Hope you are surviving this winter. I know it has been cold for you there, too. xo Diana

Linda @ A La Carte said...

They are so pretty Sissie! An Angel makes angel wings! :)

hugs,
Linda

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Very sweet Sissy!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Blondie's Journal said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! You and creativity at it's best. I know this is your spin...love it to pieces!

Thanks for your ultimately chuffing comment on my last post..you are always a Blondie rooter!! I so appreciate it! :)

Jane x

Junkchiccottage said...

Soooo sweet Sissie. This will sell fast it is gorgeous.
Have a wonderful week end.
Kris

Simple Home said...

It's so nice to visit you again and see all of your pretty creations. You are as beautiful as ever!
Blessings,
Marcia

Okio B Designs said...

So gorgeous, Sissie! What's your eBay handle?

Jeanine

Donna said...

Love your beautiful angel wings, Sissie! Nothing wrong with "shameless" self promotion:)! The lace you used and the bling is perfection!

Cindy The Victorian Journey said...

Always love and admire your crafty talent.. This time no difference just as wonderful as always.
Hugs,
Cindy

Cindy said...

Another gorgeous creation! I'm trying to catch up on your posts... so behind on everyone ...
Im sure both of them are sold by now!

Cindy

My favorite stuff

  • Donuts
  • Iced Vanilla Coffee
  • Finding Junk and making it beautiful
  • Spending Time with my Sister
  • Holidays with my family
  • Poirot movies
  • reading murder mysteries
  • searching shabby chic stuff on ebay
  • writing stories and blogging
  • snuggling with my husband and my kitty kats
  • comfortable pajamas
  • slot machines
  • yard sales
  • hunting through estate sales and thrift shops
  • going to antique shops
  • eating out with my sister
  • having lunch with my husband
  • having lunch with my son
  • vanilla wafer cookies
  • pedicures and pink toenail polish
  • Lavender scented soaps and body wash
  • Good makeup