Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Angel Wings and Cuff Bracelets and JDL...

Angel Wings....oh how I love them...especially when they are painted white with a little touch of rosette bling...
 These metal wings are so pretty....
 They are so pretty, that I think I'll make some more and maybe add them to my Etsy Shop.

I also want to show you these cuff bracelets that I've created...
(kind of hard to photograph)



These are so much fun to make and embellish.  You can go crazy with all the options...





This one looks perfect for a bride...



 Of course, I always have to create one with burlap...

 I'm adding these to my etsy shop today.

I'm also very proud to be listed in Jeanne d'Arc Living's magazine as a  retailer for JDL clothing and accessories.  Never thought I'd have my name in an international magazine....even though it's small, it's big to me...




I also want to thank all of you for supporting me in my new business venture with JDL.  So many of you have ordered these beautiful clothes from my Etsy Shop and I cannot thank you enough for your support.  

I will be adding some new JDL items soon.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!!!!

                                           ~~hugs~~
                                            Sissie

                                                                    

9 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

Love the cuff bracelets. Do you make your angle wings? Will there be a post on them? I was so excited to find your name in the JDL magazine. There is a sweet jacket in the back of the new one. Hint!

NanaDiana said...

Just popping in to say Hi and let you know I didn't slink off to Nowhereland! LOVE those wings, Sissie. And the bracelets are fantastic!!!! You do beautiful work. Hope you are having a good summer. xo Diana

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Congrats on your JDL fame! I am having a crazy busy summer and have just caught up with you. Read your "Blogger" post and comments. Yes there are cycles and seasons. I have less time for posts and visits, but still love both. I know a lot of folks visit that don't comment. I often just sail through, but I love what you share and that you still have a beautiful blog. Many of my favorites have gone away or changed beyond recognition. But some are starting to come back! Best of luck in your JDL venture. It's all so beautiful! Hugs

20 North Ora said...

the angel wings are gorgeous, as are your cuffs.

Judy

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Sissie, I love how you can combine burlap and bling!
hugs,
Linda

Seawashed said...

Sissie it is so wonderful to see your bane in the JDL magazine! Congrats and Thank you for being a retailer of their clothing so that I can finally purchase them. I have been getting the magazine for five years now and have wished that I could purchase the clothing and home decor. I love the August issue and just blogged about it.

Your wings are amazing too!!!!
xxo
Kerrie

Seawashed said...

Oops *name not bane

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Sissy,
The wings are so gorgeous especially with the vintage bling. I hope you will make more and put them in your ETSY shop. The cuff bracelets are pretty too. So creative girl!
Kris

Debbie said...

The wings are crazy gorgeous, Sissie! and I love the cuff bracelets, too! I am so happy with my last order of JDL from you! The pillow cover is so pretty! and I am loving the dress/tunic. People keep asking where I've been getting my tunics. Of course, I let them know!!
I am going to check out that newest dress right now!
Debbie
xo

My favorite stuff

  • Donuts
  • Iced Vanilla Coffee
  • Finding Junk and making it beautiful
  • Spending Time with my Sister
  • Holidays with my family
  • Poirot movies
  • reading murder mysteries
  • searching shabby chic stuff on ebay
  • writing stories and blogging
  • snuggling with my husband and my kitty kats
  • comfortable pajamas
  • slot machines
  • yard sales
  • hunting through estate sales and thrift shops
  • going to antique shops
  • eating out with my sister
  • having lunch with my husband
  • having lunch with my son
  • vanilla wafer cookies
  • pedicures and pink toenail polish
  • Lavender scented soaps and body wash
  • Good makeup