Hi Sweet Bloggerettes!! Here's a little project that I've been working on. Little glass containers filled with sea salt then embellished with ribbons, lace, bits of this and that and tags.
I think I'll put these in my booth at Miss Minnie's and see what happens.
Playing around with another burlap runner with a Paris image.
This one is going in my etsy shop.
I am planning to hit the thrift stores tomorrow. I have a favorite little place that always has good stuff. I just know there is a real treasure waiting just for me.
Happy thrifting and bring home something to show me.
My favorite stuff
- Iced Vanilla Coffee
- Finding Junk and making it beautiful
- Spending Time with my Sister
- Holidays with my family
- Poirot movies
- reading murder mysteries
- searching shabby chic stuff on ebay
- writing stories and blogging
- snuggling with my husband and my kitty kats
- comfortable pajamas
- slot machines
- yard sales
- hunting through estate sales and thrift shops
- going to antique shops
- eating out with my sister
- having lunch with my husband
- having lunch with my son
- vanilla wafer cookies
- pedicures and pink toenail polish
- Lavender scented soaps and body wash
- Good makeup