Monday, July 21, 2014

Old Rusty Buckets

What to do with an old rusty bucket????  Why add some doilies, lace, burlap and bling of course!


I lined the inside with some old lace curtain fabric using decoupage.  These have been selling in my booth mostly to brides or wedding planners.

Love the fabric label on this one.  It would be cute in a laundry room.

 Gizzie says hi to everybody.  She's been really busy bird watching through the screened in porch.
 That's it for today.  Remember to get out there and make, create, photograph, write, paint, craft, repurpose and find something wonderful and share it with us!!

                                               ~~hugs~~
                                                Sissie
                                               

 

10 comments:

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

What a wonderful idea! I love the burlap one... so creative.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

The Polka Dot Closet said...

sissie, leave to you to make and old bucket look fabulous!

Carol

The Polka Dot Closet said...

sissie, leave to you to make and old bucket look fabulous!

Carol

Patty Sumner said...

Sissie I love love that idea.. I have several old rusty buckets.. I especially love the burlap idea... Have a great day! Blessings!

Okio B Designs said...

Such a smart idea, Sissie! Love the wash house one!

Jeanine

Unknown said...

Pretty pails!!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Sissy I love the buckets! So pretty! Speaking of pretty, that Gizzie is just gorgeous! Charlie says Hi to her!
hugs,
Linda

Gail said...

Love your old rusty buckets...they are gorgeous!!

Cindy said...

Only you could take an old bucket and make it the cutest thing ever!

Cindy

Dorthe said...

My very dear Sissie,
thank you so very much for your loving note, it was so sweet of you.It is difficult Sissie ,having to wait like this,but it is her wish.
Sending you loving thoughts. Dorthe.
p.s. I love your old altered buckets, they are wonderfully sweet.

My favorite stuff

  • Donuts
  • Iced Vanilla Coffee
  • Finding Junk and making it beautiful
  • Spending Time with my Sister
  • Holidays with my family
  • Poirot movies
  • reading murder mysteries
  • searching shabby chic stuff on ebay
  • writing stories and blogging
  • snuggling with my husband and my kitty kats
  • comfortable pajamas
  • slot machines
  • yard sales
  • hunting through estate sales and thrift shops
  • going to antique shops
  • eating out with my sister
  • having lunch with my husband
  • having lunch with my son
  • vanilla wafer cookies
  • pedicures and pink toenail polish
  • Lavender scented soaps and body wash
  • Good makeup