Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The entryway to my coastal dream home

This area of my home is wide open and created quite a decorating design delimna!  I started with the bench, which by the way set me back a few paydays, but I just had to have it. Two years later I added the mirror.  Three years later I added the french basket and four years later I added the charming french metal chair and the nesting tables.  Talk about taking forever to get it the way I want it!  Well, that is for now.  Probably by this time next year I will probably get tired of something and change it!  That's the way we "serial decorator" are.  We just can't help ourselves.

Now mind you, this picture is just one side of my entryway.  There is another whole other side that I will show you later.

No comments:

My favorite stuff

  • Donuts
  • Iced Vanilla Coffee
  • Finding Junk and making it beautiful
  • Spending Time with my Sister
  • Holidays with my family
  • Poirot movies
  • reading murder mysteries
  • searching shabby chic stuff on ebay
  • writing stories and blogging
  • snuggling with my husband and my kitty kats
  • comfortable pajamas
  • slot machines
  • yard sales
  • hunting through estate sales and thrift shops
  • going to antique shops
  • eating out with my sister
  • having lunch with my husband
  • having lunch with my son
  • vanilla wafer cookies
  • pedicures and pink toenail polish
  • Lavender scented soaps and body wash
  • Good makeup