Once upon a time this sweet little chair was just plain awful looking. In fact, it probably would have ended up at the local dump had I not rescued it! It was a creepy brown color with a fake leather seat cover.
Five thousand staples later and three cans of creme colored paint......this little chair gained new life. I had some pink silk fabric that I've been dying to use and it just seemed fittin for this chair and for Pink Saturday.
I also shabbied up the paint job a little to give it some character. I think it came out pretty nice and tomorrow it goes to the shop for someone else, I hope, to love happily ever after!
Be sure and visit Beverly at "How Sweet The Sound." We have her to thank for Pink Saturday fun. Just click on her button to the right.
Thanks for stopping by.
My favorite stuff
- Iced Vanilla Coffee
- Finding Junk and making it beautiful
- Spending Time with my Sister
- Holidays with my family
- Poirot movies
- reading murder mysteries
- searching shabby chic stuff on ebay
- writing stories and blogging
- snuggling with my husband and my kitty kats
- comfortable pajamas
- slot machines
- yard sales
- hunting through estate sales and thrift shops
- going to antique shops
- eating out with my sister
- having lunch with my husband
- having lunch with my son
- vanilla wafer cookies
- pedicures and pink toenail polish
- Lavender scented soaps and body wash
- Good makeup