Sunday, November 8, 2009

I just received my very first Award from Tracey, fromtracey.blogspot.com thank you so much Tracey, I am so honored to receive this award and thrilled to receive my very first one!!

What a nice surprise.  You are so sweet and I always enjoy reading your blog.  I recommended my followers to go check out Tracey's blog. Just click on her button to the right.  You'll be glad that you did.  Tracey will inspire you with her words and thoughts.

Here are the rules:

1) Thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.

2) Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.

3) Present this award to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.

4) Tell those people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
Honest Things about Me:

> I've always wanted to be an actress
> I hide candy in my car
> I once lived in a Chateau in Belgium
> I'm hooked on McDonald's Iced Vanilla Coffee
> My sister Kim and I have secrets.  tee,hee.
> I live in my pajamas
> I love singing karoke
> I love watching my husband sleep
> I talk to myself all the time
> I pray while driving in my car

I'm sending this award to blogs that I love:
June @ Laughing with Angels
LaughingwithAngels.blogspot.com
Trisha @ Whimsy Art StudioWhimsyartstudio.blogspot.com
Sherry @ Country Wings in Phoenixcountrywingsinphoenix.blogspot.com

6 comments:

June said...

Hi Sissie,,
Thank you so much for the award. What an honor to be one of the blogs that you enjoy. You know that I feel the same way about yours. Coming over here feels like I've been invited into your warm and lovely home. By the way, I love that picture on your sidebar of you and your sisters!
Hugs,
June

June said...

I forgot to tell you how much I loved reading these honest things about you. I always hide candy in my car. It makes it harder for me to get to. I loved the part about praying in your car too. I think it is the perfect time to talk to God.
Hugs,
June

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

I love reading the HONEST things about people...An Actress! Awesome...and don't tell anybody, but I've been known to hide candy in my car too.

Warm blessings,
Spencer

Tracie Nall said...

I have to agree with everyone above...I have been known to hide candy in my car also :)

I live in my pajamas and I talk to myself, and the car is a great place to pray....and I would like to hear more about your chateau in Belgium!

Thank you for your sweet recommendation.

Lisa said...

Sissie,
I am cracking up thinking of you singing karoke in pj's with a latte in one hand and a snicker bar in the other! Love your list.
PS I sing in the car too, lately Miley Cirus. Lisa

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Sissie, I could give you a run for your money on living in jammies!! And maybe another few things, too.....but I'll keep you guessing about those! Too cute!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

My favorite stuff

  • Donuts
  • Iced Vanilla Coffee
  • Finding Junk and making it beautiful
  • Spending Time with my Sister
  • Holidays with my family
  • Poirot movies
  • reading murder mysteries
  • searching shabby chic stuff on ebay
  • writing stories and blogging
  • snuggling with my husband and my kitty kats
  • comfortable pajamas
  • slot machines
  • yard sales
  • hunting through estate sales and thrift shops
  • going to antique shops
  • eating out with my sister
  • having lunch with my husband
  • having lunch with my son
  • vanilla wafer cookies
  • pedicures and pink toenail polish
  • Lavender scented soaps and body wash
  • Good makeup